Sue's Kitchen Menu

Monday, September 21, 2009

All Things Pumpkin & Fannie's Apple Walnut Blondies

Fall is my favorite time of year and boy, do I love pumpkin. Pumpkin Pie, Cream Cheese Pumpkin Bread, Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies.............so many good things from this yummy vegetable. My next favorite fall goodie is anything with apples. Everyone seems to LOVE my Gramma Fannie's Apple Walnut Blondies. I plan to make extra this week so we can share the love. Make sure you come early while there are still plenty!
On a decorative note (did I tell you I'm no Candice Olsen?)-you can find all the beautiful fall bounty you need for your home decorating needs: mums, gourds, pumpkins, Indian corn, bittersweet........so many beautiful things. Come see for yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment