Sue's Kitchen Menu

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Holiday Baking: Get Ready, Get Set...BAKE!!!!


We had our very first Columbus Winter Farmers' Market of the 2009-10 season this past weekend and it was such a gorgeous day. Thanks to all who came to visit us. I'm glad I have a few markets to get me ramped up for holiday baking. So far I'm in for about 20 pies, some pumpkn rolls and cookies. Shouldn't be too bad. As you can see in the picture above, I've baked a lot of pies over the holidays :) This was just a fraction of what I made one year. I think the grand total was 72 large pies. Whew!!!
Please come see us this coming weekend at the market (you can check out the website @www.columbuswinterfarmersmarket.com There will be lots of wonderful goodies for your Thanksgiving table. I'll definitely have a variety of pies (Apple, Pumpkin, Pecan for starters), Chocolatey Chip Pumpkin Cookies, Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread, Fannie's Apple Walnut Brownies, and who knows what else?
See you Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment