Sue's Kitchen Menu

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Winter Baking, Farmers' Markets and Testing New Recipes

     Sue's Kitchen will return to the Columbus Winter Farmers' Market this Saturday at the Clintonville Womens' Club. Winter baking is comfort food to me, as long as it is in small portions as part of your balanced diet. If you need something sweet, here are some of my signature items I'll be bringing for you:
        • Individual Granny Smith Apple Pies
        • Triple Chocolate Brownies
        • Chocolate Chip cookie snack pack stacks
        • Cranberry-Lemon Scones w/Lemon Glaze
     I'm in the process of trying new recipes that will become additions to my menu. Currently I'm working on a granola recipe and crispy crackers. I'll keep you posted on my progress. So far I'm enjoying the research:)

Enjoy the week and I hope to see you at the market!
Sue
    

No comments:

Post a Comment