Sue's Kitchen Menu

Monday, August 30, 2010

Fall Goodies, Buckeyes' Football and Heading to the Big Apple!

GO BUCKS!!! I am so ready for FALL-my favorite time of the year. The Buckeyes' season starts Thursday, the weather is starting to be cooler (except for this week-it's stiflingly hot), and I'm working on my Fall Brochure....Fannie's Apple Walnut Brownies, Pecan Pie, Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread and more (YUM!). I'll start bringing fall goodies in mid-September to the markets. Look for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies as well-huge sellers last year.
The picture above is a sugar cookie I made for a Buckeyes' tailgate party. Something special and fun.
We're off to NYC this week to visit Sara and hopefully experience some more "goodies for us foodies." I'll fill you in next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment