Sue's Kitchen Menu

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Oakland Nursery Spring Fling-Come on Over!

     Well, its snowing right now and I'm so ready for spring. I know everyone else is too so I'm inviting you all to come to the Oakland Nursery Spring Fling this Saturday. Our Columbus Winter Farmers' Market vendors will be there holding a special spring market. Please come and at least pretend it is SPRING!
     I just made some Spring Carrot Lemon Bread with fresh lemon glaze and its not only pretty but tastey. Tomorrow I'll finish off the Butter Cream Iced Sugar Cookies and small Chicks-n-Bunnies Sugar Cookies, Skinny Jean Cookies, Biker Bars, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Oatmeal Raisin and Snickerdoodles too, Cranberry Scones, AND some mini Berry Pies.
     Sue's Kitchen will be celebrating spring whether its snowy and cold or not! So there, Mother Nature!

1 comment:

  1. it was so nice to meet you today! all of these treats sound amazing! hopefully we will be able to make it out to the market this spring/summer. i shared your blog on my facebook page and we will look fwd to seeing you soon.

    ReplyDelete