Sue's Kitchen Menu

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Oatmeal Walnut Cookie Stacks, Chocolate Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread, Blueberry Pie.....our little sweet indulgences.


Mini Blueberry Pie

Oatmeal Walnut Crispie cookie stack


If you have a garden then you are probably looking for things to do with your zucchini. Grilled, baked, fried, sauted, in casseroles, baked and stuffed, whatever you do with it I think its a nutritious wonderfully versatile veggie. Tomorrow I will have Zucchini bread: Chocolate Chocolate Chip and Zucchini Spice with Walnuts. YUM!
I just finished baking for the night and I have 30 mini and 6 large pies to bring to market. There's also my usual cookies stacks and one more new thing: Blueberry Crumb Bars. They have a shortbread base, blueberry middle and shortbread crumb top. Very good if I must say so myself!!
Don't let the rain scare you away-we will all be there rain or shine. Just bring your umbrella and rain jacket. I'll see you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment