Sue's Kitchen Menu

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Back to the real world :)

I hope everyone's having a great week. I'm now back in Pataskala and working today (what a reality check). Sure hope the weather improves for the markets this week...according to Jym Ganahl it will be better....I'm holding you to that Jym!

For Westerville's Market I'm bringing Pastry Lemonade Dessert Bread; Pies (mini and regular): Strawberry Rhubarb, Rhubarb, Blackberry, Peach, Cherry; Cookies: Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter, Snickerdoodle, Oatmeal Raisin and Oatmeal Walnut Crispie.

For Granville's Market I'll have breakfast fare: Jumbo Cinnamon Rolls, Blueberry Coffeecake and Cranberry Scones w/Lemon Glaze; Cookies: same as above plus my famous Biker Bars; and Pies: same as above.

I look forward to seeing you all there and remember-you can e-mail or call ahead to place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment