Sue's Kitchen Menu

Monday, June 6, 2011

Farmers' Markets are here!

     It's time to come get your fresh produce, flowers, plants, salsa, jams, spices, and of course, BAKED GOODS, at your local Farmers' Market. The above picture is of my Mom Effie, my cousin Vicki and myself. It is our tradition to spend quality family time enjoying lunch after the Granville Market each Saturday. A group of us vendors usually try to have dinner after the Westerville market on Wednesday evenings, as time permits. It's a good way to unwind and spend time together.
       Come out this week to Sue's Kitchen for fresh baked Strawberry-Rhubarb pie, plain Rhubarb Pie, Cookie Snack Stack Packs and other goodies!!!
   Remember, I specialize in pies (mini, medium 7" and family 9"), & cookies and will be willing to make about anything for you that can be baked :) Most of my recipes are handed down from the women in my family-which means they are tried and true!
     Check my facebook page (Sue's Kitchen) as well as the Granville Farmers' Market and Westerville Farmers' Market pages weekly for who's coming, what they're bringing and what special things are happening.


See you at the markets!
Sue 

No comments:

Post a Comment